Big Idea: Biblical Wisdom Begins With A Right Relationship With The Lord And Remains Anchored In Making The Right Relationship Choices
1. Relationship is what matters most to God!
• Wise choices: who we relate to and how we relate to them
• Surrounding ourselves with the right people
• Being the right person
2. Investing in wise friendships: What kind of friend are you?
3. Dealing with enemies: How do you treat your enemies?
4. 3 Applications of Biblical wisdom to guide and govern our
We must live in our relationships with
1. A harvest mentality
2. An investment mentality.
3. A grace mentality.